Monday, May 10, 2010

Essay #3

...as I said In class, i want to do my 3rd essay on the subject of struggling. In a more narrow aspect, I wanted to talk about how throughout history and up until now, people have to deal with creating their personality in the image of someone else eyes. I've only picked a text right now and still trying to decide which movement can sit side by side with it.

...just wanted to know whether you would want us to pick 1 or 2 movements? I'm so use to teachers telling me to do 3 or 4 sources! lol

2 comments:

  1. Ok, there's a couple different things here: "text" here means one song, poem, action - one central thing you want to focus on. I think Four Women, which you describe in your previous post, would be a *great* choice for the topics you're interested in.

    Eventually, you'll find different *sources* but that's after you've picked your central topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following up on our discussion, if you find a poem from the collection you want to work with, post the title here. If not, let me know and we'll keep working to find you a topic!

    ReplyDelete